The US$5 cash credit offer is given to selected Syfe Trade clients.
Selected clients will automatically see this US$5 added to buying power upon logging in to their Syfe Trade account. Clients may use the cash credit to buy any US or SG stock or ETF of their choice.
This cash credit is valid from 7 December 2022 - 12 December 2022. Use the cash credit to make at least one successful buy trade before it expires on 12 December 2022.
Here are two examples:
- Sally receives her US$5 cash credit on 07 December 2022. She purchases Stock X for US$1 on 08 December 2022. This counts as making one trade within the validity period and she will get to keep her remaining US$4 cash credit in her buying power.
- David receives his US$5 cash credit on 07 December 2022. He does not make any trades. After 12 December 2022, 23:59, the US$5 cash credit will be forfeited.
Can cash credits be withdrawn?
Cash credits awarded cannot be directly withdrawn to your bank account. They can only be used to buy a stock or ETF of your choice within the platform.
Terms & Conditions
- ‘Cash credit’ cannot be withdrawn as cash from your Syfe Trade account. The credit is applied to your buying power and can only be used towards buying securities within the platform
- ‘Cash credit’ is not transferable to Syfe Wealth portfolios, nor can ‘cash bonus’ from Syfe Wealth be transferred into Syfe Trade
- To claim the US$5 cash credit, clients must execute at least one buy trade. The trade can be of any value starting from US$1, and of any securities preferred. The first trade must be completed within the validity period stated above
- The US$5 cash credit offer is only applicable for selected Syfe Trade clients
Other Terms & Conditions
- By participating in this program, participants agree to the terms and conditions stated
- Promo codes issued by Syfe are not valid for use together with promotions or offers. The promotion codes are strictly non-stackable.
- Syfe reserves the right to any remedy, including cancellation of accounts or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of these terms or Syfe’s Terms & Conditions, or if technical errors are suspected.
- Syfe reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove the Incentives if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of Syfe’s Terms & Conditions. Syfe also has the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals at our absolute sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.