1. Log in to your Syfe account. On your Syfe dashboard, scroll down and click on the portfolio from which you wish to withdraw funds.
2. Click on the Manage funds button.
3. Select the Withdraw funds option and click on the Proceed button.
4. On the next page, select the reason for withdrawal, provide additional feedback in the text field, if applicable, and tap on the Proceed to withdraw button.
5. Select the Full Withdrawal or Partial Withdrawal option.
- Select Full Withdrawal if you wish to withdraw all of the funds from the selected portfolio.
- Select Partial Withdrawal if you wish to withdraw up to 90% of the funds from the selected portfolio.
If you want a Partial Withdrawal, then enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
6. Select the currency.
- For transfers to an SGD currency bank account, select SGD to avoid any currency conversion charges.
- For overseas transfers, you can choose either SGD or USD based on the currency of your bank account to avoid any currency-conversion charges. If your bank account has a different currency, then you can select SGD or USD.
7. Enter the bank details like the bank's name, account holder’s name, account number, instructions, if any, and let us know if your bank account is from Singapore or not.
If you’re withdrawing funds into an overseas bank account, then you’ll need to provide the SWIFT code to enable international transfers.
The SWIFT code is not required for withdrawing to a Singapore bank account.
8. Click on the Submit button. When asked for a confirmation, click on the Confirm button and you’re done.
9. You’ll see the confirmation message and receive an email for the same.