For Syfe Trade, you can only fund your account using the following transfer methods:
- Paynow (Only for SGD)
- Wire transfer
Please follow the instructions in your Syfe Trade App for the full payment details.
PayNow - Internet Banking (Only for SGD)
PayNow is a funds transfer service for clients of nine participating banks in Singapore – Bank of China, Citibank, DBS/POSB, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and UOB.
PayNow makes it easy to fund your Syfe account, using your internet or mobile banking app. Simply log in and search for the PayNow option.
PayNow via Unique Entity Number (UEN):
- For PayNow via UEN, key in Syfe Trade UEN number: 201834952HATS
- Complete the transfer by adding your Trade reference code in the transaction reference.
Please refer to this guide on how to locate your 12-digit Trade reference code:
If you have transferred via PayNow without indicating the Trade reference code, kindly contact our Support Team. Click here for further instructions.
FAST - Internet Banking
FAST (Fast and Secure Transfer) is an electronic funds transfer service that lets you transfer SGD funds quickly to us. There is a maximum limit of SGD 200,000 per transaction. To take advantage of the limit, you will have to change your existing personal local transfer limit on Internet banking before making the transfer.
- Bank Name: HSBC Bank (Corporate) Account
- Account number: Refer to Syfe Trade app under My Funds > Add Funds > FAST/GIRO
- Choose your currency - you may transfer in SGD or USD (bank fees may apply for USD transfers)
- No reference code is required as the account number for FAST Transfers reflected in your Syfe Trade app is unique. This allows the funds to be matched to your account.
- Convert the credited SGD funds to USD in the app under the "Convert Currency" tab.
Please Refer to your Syfe Trade App for the full details when making your funds transfer.
Syfe does not charge any fees for receiving foreign currency transfers. However, the Remitting Bank (Your Bank) and the Beneficiary Bank (Our Bank) may impose charges. These bank charges are at the full discretion of the banks and will be borne by the client.
- Recipient Name: SYFE CLIENT SGD ACC
- Recipient Bank: HSBC Bank (Corporate) Account
- Swift / BIC Code: HSBCSGSG or HSBCSGSGXXX (if using Citibank)
Please refer to the Syfe Trade App for the full details when making your funds transfer.