You can check the status of your order in the Syfe Brokerage app under Account > Order details.
The status of your order can either be Executed, Partially Executed, Pending, Pending Cancellation, Cancelled or Failed.
- Executed: Your order has been successfully executed and the security has been bought or sold.
- Partially Executed: Your order has been partially executed and such orders can be viewed under 'Open orders' if it's still active (or) 'past orders' if it's cancelled / fully executed / expired
- Pending: Your order is placed but not yet executed. Orders placed outside trading hours will be reflected as 'Pending' until it is executed when the market opens. For limit orders, this may also meant that your limit price has not been reached, thus the order is not yet executed.
- Pending Cancellation: Limit orders cancelled outside trading hours will only be cancelled shortly before the market opens. In the meantime, you may expect to see your order under 'Pending cancellation'.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled Failed: Your order has failed to be executed. You will receive an in-app notification to inform you should your order fail, kindly create a new order instead. Please reach out to our Customer support for assistance if the order you have placed keeps failing