With Syfe Trade, you pay a flat fee of US$1.49 for US stocks and ETFs (US$0.99 for the first 3 months) and 0.06% of traded value (min. S$1.98) for Singapore stocks, REITs, and ETFs. Learn more about Syfe Trade pricing here.
With Syfe Select Custom, your management fee depends on your portfolio value and ranges between 0.35% - 0.65% per year, depending on the pricing tier you are at. For example, with a $10,000 investment in your portfolio, your monthly fee is SGD$5.42. You may use our Fee Calculator to estimate your monthly management fees or learn more about Syfe Wealth pricing here.
Choice of ETFs
At the moment, you can only buy and sell US-listed stocks and ETFs and SG-listed stocks, ETFs, and REITs on Syfe Trade.
Syfe Select Custom offers a broader range of ETFs such as those domiciled in Ireland e.g. iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF (CSPX). UCITS ETFs offer certain withholding tax advantages compared to their US-listed counterparts.
Syfe Trade is a self-directed brokerage platform. To invest in Syfe Trade, you will need to execute your own trades. Dividends are also not reinvested for you; they are credited directly to your Syfe Trade account.
Syfe Select Custom is an automated, fully-managed portfolio that helps you manage your investments:
- There's no need to execute your own trades as Syfe will do the investing for you once you've transferred funds
- Dividends are automatically reinvested, free of charge
- You can include up to 8 ETFs in one Syfe Select Custom portfolio and determine your asset allocation
- You can set up a recurring transfer to your Syfe Select Custom portfolio for regular investing. If you've added 8 ETFs to your portfolio, you'll be able to invest in all of them at once
- With Syfe Select Custom, you get access to Syfe's wealth experts