The Syfe Trade welcome launch promotion gives eligible clients the chance to earn more than SGD $200 in cash credits to buy any stock or ETF of their choice on Syfe Trade.
- New to Syfe Trade clients who create a Syfe Trade account. This includes existing Syfe Wealth clients.
- Eligible clients must complete the actions outlined below within 30 days of account creation in order to earn cash credits.
Get SGD $60 in cash credits when you fund your account and make your first trade
Simply fund your Syfe Trade account with a minimum of SGD $1,000 AND execute your first buy trade to receive SGD $60 cash in credit.
Please note that cash credits will be credited in USD. You will receive the USD equivalent of SGD $60 in cash credits within 7 working days and see this reflected as an increase in your buying power.
Get SGD $30 in cash credits for each friend you refer
When you refer friends to Syfe Trade using your referral code, you will receive SGD $30 cash credit for each successful referral.
A successful referral is defined as your friend:
- Adding a minimum of SGD $1,000 to their Syfe Trade account; and
- Making their first trade.
Kindly note that cash credits will be credited in USD. You will receive the USD equivalent of SGD $30 in cash credits within 7 working days and see this reflected as an increase in your buying power.
You can refer as many friends as you want to Syfe Trade. Learn more about our Syfe Referral Program here.
Please be advised that the criteria mentioned above applies if your referee created a Syfe Trade account between 16 Feb 2022 and 16 June 2022. If your referee signs up on 17 June 2022 onwards, kindly refer to this article for the updated terms and conditions.
How to earn more than SGD $200 in cash credits when you sign up
To earn more than SGD $200 in cash credits as advertised in our welcome promotion, eligible clients must complete the actions outlined above and successfully refer at least 5 friends to Syfe Trade.
Here’s an example:
- Fund at least SGD $1,000 to Syfe Trade account AND execute first trade: SGD $60 cash credit received
- Refer 5 friends: SGD $150 cash credit received (S$30 x 5)
Can cash credits be withdrawn?
Cash credits awarded as part of the Syfe Trade welcome promotion and referral program cannot be directly withdrawn to your bank account. They are reflected as an increase in your buying power and can only be used to buy securities of your choice on Syfe Trade.
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for the SGD $60 cash credit, clients must deposit a minimum of SGD $1,000 into their Syfe trade account AND execute a buy trade.
- The full amount must be deposited in one transaction in order for our system to credit the client. Additionally, clients must execute at least one buy trade. The trade can be of any value (starting from USD $1) and of any securities preferred. The first trade must be completed within the first 30 days of the date of sign up.
- ‘Cash credit’ cannot be withdrawn as cash from your Syfe Trade account. The credit is applied to your buying power and can only be used towards buying securities within the platform.
- ‘Cash credit’ is not transferable to Syfe Wealth portfolios, nor can ‘cash bonus’ from Syfe Wealth be transferred into Syfe Trade.
- Promo or referral codes are only valid for new-to-Syfe clients who have previously not opened a Syfe Wealth account. Such codes cannot be stacked with any other codes.
- Our platform processes ‘cash credit’ within 7 working days post criteria completion
Other Terms & Conditions
- By participating in this program, participants agree to the terms and conditions stated
- Promo codes issued by Syfe are not valid for use together with promotions or offers. The promotion codes are strictly non-stackable.
- Syfe reserves the right to any remedy, including cancellation of accounts or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of these terms or Syfe’s Terms & Conditions, or if technical errors are suspected.
- Syfe reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove the Incentives if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of Syfe’s Terms & Conditions. Syfe also has the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals at our absolute sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.