How can we help you invest better?
Getting Started with Managed Portfolios
Syfe offers two categories of portfolios:
Core - All-in-one portfolios that hold equity, bond, and gold ETFs. Depending on your goals, investing timeline, and risk appetite, you can choose between Core Defensive, Core Balanced, Core Growth, and Core Equity100 portfolios.
REIT+ - A Singapore REIT focused portfolio that tracks the SGX’s iEdge S-REIT Leaders index. You can also opt for additional risk-management which adds Singapore government bonds to your portfolio to diversify risk.
Select (Themes and Custom) - Choose from 5 thematic options, or build your own portfolio from our carefully curated list of 100+ ETFs.
Income+ - Employs investment strategies that focus on generating income and returns from fixed income securities such as bonds. Syfe partners with PIMCO and client can choose between Income+ Enhanced and Income+ Preserve.
Cash+ Flexi - A cash management portfolio that helps you earn more on your savings with projected returns between 3.7% p.a. and 5.4% p.a.
Cash+ Guaranteed - A cash management solution wherein your funds are placed in fixed deposits with banks regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore with a guaranteed return of 3.8% p.a.
Wondering which may be most suitable for you and your goals? Feel free to schedule a consultation session with our wealth experts here.View more
Yes, absolutely! There is no limit in terms of the number of portfolios you can have in your Syfe Portfolios account.
After you setting up your first portfolio, simply click on 'Add New' at the top right part of your Syfe Portfolios account dashboard to set up different portfolios for your different investment goals.
For instance, you may invest in Core Growth for a long-term goal like retirement and choose Cash+ Flexi portfolio as a cash management tool. If you are looking to seek personalised guidance on the most suitable investment strategy, you may schedule a consultation with our wealth experts here.View more
For Income+ portfolios, there is a minimum amount of S$5,000 to start investing, to ensure that investors can take full advantage of the portfolios’ features such as monthly payout of dividends to their bank account. Investors in Income+ portfolios always receive dividends, but the payout to bank feature is enabled only if you maintain a min invested amount or current portfolio value of at least S$5,000. This means
- In the event that your Income+ portfolio value drops below S$5,000, but you haven't made any withdrawal and hence the portfolio's invested amount is still at least S$5,000, the option to receive dividend payouts to your bank account remains available.
- Inversely, if your invested amount falls below S$5,000, but your portfolio value remains at least S$5,000, the bank payout option is also available. Note that as portfolio value can fluctuate due to market movements, it can drop below S$5,000 and as a result, the bank payout option is automatically disabled. When this happens, you will receive a notification to take the appropriate action (e.g. you can top up to fulfil the min invested amount of S$5,000 as this is a constant value)
- When you meet the S$5,000 requirement, you have both options to reinvest dividends or receive dividend payouts to your bank account.
Other Syfe portfolios
There is no minimum amount to start investing in other Syfe portfolios if you transfer funds in SGD. However, if you wish to transfer your funds in USD, there is a minimum of US $10,000. Learn more here.
No lock-in, no minimum balance
There is no minimum balance or lock-in period for any Syfe portfolios, you can withdraw your funds at any time with no withdrawal fees charged.
Kindly note that withdrawals involve the selling off of assets in your portfolio, which will result in realized profits or losses. Learn more about withdrawals:
- How long does a Syfe withdrawal request take to be completed?
- If I submit a ‘full withdrawal’ request, then will I get the full amount currently displayed in my portfolio?
For Income+ portfolio withdrawals, acceptance of subscription and redemption requests is subject to the constituent funds designated dealing days and other provisions in relation to calculation of Net Asset Value as stated in the constituent funds’ prospectus. Redemption amount is subject to current Net Asset Value of the constituent funds on relevant dealing day.View more
Your Syfe Portfolios monthly statements are generated and sent to your Syfe-registered email address latest by the 3rd week of the next month. It summarizes your portfolio holdings at the end of the month as well as your executed transactions within that month.
Can I retrieve my monthly statements in the Syfe app?
Yes, you will be able to access and download them via the Syfe app. Kindly click on Account > Account information > Account statements.
Please note that we do not send out hardcopy statements.View more