How can we help you invest better?
Syfe’s wealth experts are licensed representatives with MAS. A wealth expert can provide additional guidance and confidence in your financial decisions and investment journey at Syfe.
While not everyone needs to speak to a wealth expert, you might consider speaking with a wealth expert if you have additional questions or particularly complex needs and would like to better understand our investment portfolios.
You can schedule an appointment with our friendly wealth experts through this link. The consultation can be done either over a phone or video call.
Our Private Wealth offering combines the best of digital wealth management with personalized investment advisory by industry veterans. As a Syfe Private Wealth client, you not only enjoy a lower management fee of 0.35% p.a. for Syfe’s managed investment portfolios, but also get access to a range of products and services which are typically not available for retail clients.
Syfe’s Private Wealth offering currently includes:
- In-depth goal-based financial planning & asset allocation advice
- Customized solutions and portfolios tailor-made for you
- Access to Institutional and Accredited Investors only offerings
- Access to Syfe’s investment portfolios at the lowest applicable fees
- Dedicated Wealth Advisor
Is there a minimum investment amount required to be a Syfe Private Wealth Client?
While being an Accredited Investor is not a prerequisite, our services will be limited to retail offerings if you do not qualify or do not wish to opt in to be an Accredited Investor.View more
An Accredited Investor generally has access to a wider range of financial products and services that are typically not available to retail investors. At Syfe, this means accredited investors can work with a dedicated wealth expert to build bespoke portfolios best suited to their needs.
Accredited Investors are assumed to be better informed and better able to access resources to protect their own interests, and therefore, would require less regulatory protection. Investors who opt in to be treated as Accredited Investors thus forgo the benefit of certain regulatory safeguards, which serve to protect the interests of retail investors.View more
For individuals to attain Accredited Investor status, they have to meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Net financial assets (e.g. bank deposits or investments held with other financial institutions) exceeding SGD 1 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) in value;
- Net personal assets exceeding SGD 2 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) in value, of which the net value of the investor’s primary place of residence can only contribute up to SGD 1 million; or
- Income in the preceding 12 months is not less than SGD 300,000 (or its equivalent in a foreign currency).
Examples of Personal Assets
1. For Property
a) Title deeds free of encumbrances*
b) Latest housing loan statement
*Take note that an individual’s Primary Residence less any outstanding amounts shall not account for more than $1m (or its equivalent in a foreign currency)
2. Latest statement from the Central Depository (Pte) Ltd (CDP) showing net personal assets
3. Latest statement from brokerage houses showing net personal assets
4. Latest bank statement
5. Latest Digital Assets statement ( ie, Cryptocurrency holdings), assets will be valued on a case-by-case basis.
To opt in as an Accredited Investor, kindly schedule a call with our dedicated team of wealth experts here or write to us at email@example.com. For existing clients, please go to your account settings and click on the ‘Opt-In’ button for Accredited Investor.