How can we help you invest better?
Updating your account information
At the log in page for your Syfe account, you may click on 'Forget Password' to reset your password. You will be prompted to enter your registered Syfe email address to receive the instructions needed to reset your password.View more
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your address on our records.
Kindly provide us with the following supporting document(s):
- A copy of your NRIC if you are a Singaporean or PR Or
- A copy of your proof of address (Bank Statement, Utility Bill) dated within the past 3 months
We will proceed to update your residential address after we receive the relevant documents. You will also receive a confirmation email once it is successfully updated.View more
You may update your personal details via your Syfe dashboard by following the steps below, this applies for both Brokerage and Syfe Portfolios:
1. Log in to your Syfe account
2. Click on Account (hamburger icon at the top right corner of the app dashboard)
3. Click on the pencil icon next to your name
4. Update your new email address and/or mobile number and press update.
5. An OTP will be sent to your new email address and/or mobile number. You will need to enter the OTP onto the verification page before the new email and/or mobile number can be updated.
6. Once done, the confirmation screen will appear to confirm your request has been processed.