Here’s how you can withdraw funds from your Syfe portfolio on your mobile phone:
1. Log in to your Syfe account. On your Syfe dashboard, swipe left or right and tap on the portfolio from which you wish to withdraw funds.
2. On the next page, tap on the Manage funds button.
3. Then, select Withdraw funds and tap on the Proceed button.
4. On the next page, select the reason for withdrawal, provide additional feedback in the text field, if applicable, and tap on the Proceed to withdraw button at the bottom of the page.
5. Select the Full Withdrawal or Partial Withdrawal option.
Select Full Withdrawal if you wish to withdraw all of the funds from the selected portfolio.
Select Partial Withdrawal if you wish to withdraw up to 90% of the funds from the selected portfolio.
If you want a Partial Withdrawal, then enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
6. Select the currency.
For transfers to an SGD currency bank account, select SGD to avoid any currency conversion charges.
For overseas transfers, you can choose either SGD or USD based on the currency of your bank account to avoid any currency-conversion charges. If your bank account has a different currency, then you can select SGD or USD.
7. Enter the bank details like the bank's name, account holder’s name, account number, instructions, if any, and let us know if your bank account is from Singapore or not.
- If you’re withdrawing funds into an overseas bank account, then you’ll need to provide the SWIFT code to enable international transfers.
- The SWIFT code is not required for withdrawing to a Singapore bank account.
8. Tap on the Submit button. When asked for a confirmation, tap on the Confirm button and you’re done.
9. You’ll see the confirmation message and receive an email for the same.
Note: Funds transfer to a Singapore bank account can take up to 4 business days while overseas transfers can take up to 7 business days. Placing a withdrawal request before 11 am SGT on a market trading day can speed up the process as we can sell the assets in your portfolio on the same day.