If you have more than one Syfe portfolio, you can choose to transfer funds from one portfolio to the other via your Syfe dashboard. Simply follow the instructions below or refer to our guide.
- Log in to your Syfe account
- Select the portfolio you wish to transfer money out from
- Click on 'Manage funds', followed by 'Transfer between Syfe portfolios'
- Select which portfolio you wish to transfer money into
- Enter the necessary transfer amount and hit submit
Kindly note that this process involves us selling assets in the portfolio you want to transfer funds out from, and using the proceeds to buy assets in the second portfolio you want to invest in.
During this period, the price of your assets may go up or down and change your portfolio value. Therefore, the final amount transferred to your portfolio may be different than what you saw in the dashboard at the time of placing the internal transfer request.
The internal transfer will be done for you within 2 - 4 working days.
You can also submit a Quick Internal Transfer which can be done by 7pm the next working day. Please take note of the Quick Internal Transfer limit, which is $10k SGD or 90% of the portfolio value, whichever is lower. Quick Internal Transfers can only be requested from a Cash+ portfolio.