For Income+ portfolios, there is a minimum amount of S$5,000 to start investing, to ensure that investors can take full advantage of the portfolios’ features such as monthly payout of dividends to their bank account. Investors in Income+ portfolios always receive dividends, but the payout to bank feature is enabled only if you maintain a min invested amount or current portfolio value of at least S$5,000. This means
- In the event that your Income+ portfolio value drops below S$5,000, but you haven't made any withdrawal and hence the portfolio's invested amount is still at least S$5,000, the option to receive dividend payouts to your bank account remains available.
- Inversely, if your invested amount falls below S$5,000, but your portfolio value remains at least S$5,000, the bank payout option is also available. Note that as portfolio value can fluctuate due to market movements, it can drop below S$5,000 and as a result, the bank payout option is automatically disabled. When this happens, you will receive a notification to take the appropriate action (e.g. you can top up to fulfil the min invested amount of S$5,000 as this is a constant value)
- When you meet the S$5,000 requirement, you have both options to reinvest dividends or receive dividend payouts to your bank account.
Other Syfe Wealth portfolios
There is no minimum amount to start investing in other Syfe Wealth portfolios if you transfer funds in SGD. However, if you wish to transfer your funds in USD, there is a minimum of US $10,000. Learn more here.
No lock-in, no minimum balance
There is no minimum balance or lock-in period for any Syfe Wealth portfolios, you can withdraw your funds at any time with no withdrawal fees charged.
Kindly note that withdrawals involve the selling off of assets in your portfolio, which will result in realized profits or losses. Learn more about withdrawals:
- How long does a Syfe Wealth withdrawal request take to be completed?
- If I submit a ‘full withdrawal’ request, then will I get the full amount currently displayed in my portfolio?
For Income+ portfolio withdrawals, acceptance of subscription and redemption requests is subject to the constituent funds designated dealing days and other provisions in relation to calculation of Net Asset Value as stated in the constituent funds’ prospectus. Redemption amount is subject to current Net Asset Value of the constituent funds on relevant dealing day.